How we collect personal information from you
We may collect information directly through the website, or through the browser information provided which you connect with the website or when you communicate with Mobus directly via email and phone.
What information do we collect about you
The personal data we collect depends on what service you use. If you visit our website you do not need to provide us with any personal data. However, your browser transmits some data automatically, such as the date and time of retrieval of one of our web pages, your browser type settings, your operating systems, the last web page you visited, the data transmitted, the access status and your IP address.
Depending on the service you use, we may collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Name, address, phone number and postcode
- Language preference
- Newsletter subscription preferences
- Browser location (Country), Browser information (type and version)
- IP Address
We also use Google Analytics to monitor the use and performance of our website. Google uses its own cookies for this purpose.
How we might use your information
We collect information to understand how we can provide you with a better service in particular:
- To improve our product and services
- Future development of the website
- The sales and distribution of products and services
How we store your personal information
We only collect data that is fit for the purpose as described. We secure, restrict and control all our information assets against access, damage, loss and destruction.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to mark a request
Our contact details
Mobus Fabric LTD